Assignment of Courts
- The assignment of courts is regulated by Tennis Management.
- Reservations are required and are reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
- All persons desiring to play shall first contact Tennis Pro to register for play time. Registration shall govern the order of play.
- No more than one hour play while members are waiting and courts are full.
- All Sunday team tennis matches and Thursday mixed combo night shall have priority on 5 of the 10 courts.
- During the period of a USTA sanctioned tournament, the number of courts available and the time they may be used shall be regulated by the Tennis Management
- Turn off lights when finished.
- Brush courts when finished.
- There is a use of maximum 3 balls for play unless in a lesson.
- Do not leave empty tins, tin tops, plastic waste or other trash on the courts.
- Please close the gates when entering and leaving the courts.
USTA League Rules
- All USTA teams must be registered to play on these courts
- All USTA flex teams must be registered to play on these courts
- All Organized team practices must be cleared to practice.
- If your team has not been cleared and a team that has the courts reserved shows up you will be bumped off the courts by the scheduled team.
- If you do not want to comply with these rules, you will be asked to leave.If you refuse to leave, the authorities will have you removed.
- To register a team to play or practice call 205-276-2165.